Sunday, August 31, 2008

Begining of September 2008

Lately i was bz wif my assignment until nw.
well...kind of somthg i will lov 2 jog dwn here.

Yesterday d mornin til afternoon i was lik d whole day doin my assignment. Pretty boring and fed up of nt finish it. As i take a break and upload a couple of picture in2 my friendster and i few picture is wif my x. Well...im ready 2 move on. Not long after , my x sms me all in a suddent ask me 2 go out.Is lik since v broke up for 3 mth and v nv contact until nw bt actually i did bt is onli hi bye and a few wishes dat all. As my time is limit , Y nt i jus shw myself dat im ok , im fine n v r lik close frenz. Im sure x was already ready hav time 2 meet me. Well...somthg on my mind i pop up dat , I 1 2 gt somthg and forfill up wat I nid b4 v broke up adn somthg is wrong when x wanted 2 meet me.

As x came 2 my hse and pick me up. It was silent , den i couldnt jus let it b, I begin 2 start d conversation .
Everythg when smooth when v were in d cafe. I felt x has bcum 2 knw 2 act back b4 v hitch up 2gether. Well...dat gd!!! Jus realise dat x jus hitch up wif 1 of my gor which when back hmtwn. My reaction was lik shock cz somethg btw me n my gor v didnt knw somthg and nw i realise . Dat ok!!! I understand every1 have a secret of demself and onli certain ppl may knw .As i say i was shock , happy bt nt sure i hav d jealous feeling dat time. ANywy , im cool wif it. I did shw a great care during dat time all a suddent cz mb my self-pity again he gt some allegic n course x whole body except x face and neck rashes.
As v chat chat chat d whole nite it tox me over fr some confuse , sadness 4 a couple of mth in2 d guy , myself Ivan is back!!!

Well... I have limited time cz my assignment is nt done , if nt i wil b 4lo my x 2 watch some movie . If I have time i may nt also 1 2 go 4 movie , somthg is nt rite thr. As I reach my hse b4 i gt out d car. All in a suddent i feel dat i dont 1 2 leave x , bt i hav no choice 2 let it go. Den i duno wat happen v both connected someway , some hw v did C.H.K. in d car. Is complicated and ridiculous during dat time bt any hw I gt back wat I 1 b4 I broke and Im nv happi b4 for dis couple of mth.

If u 1 2 knw wat is C.H.K u might 1 2 ask me when u c me.

As i gt bac 2 my work and sign in my msn I meet my gor. D 1 is nw wif my x. v rite nw pretend dat v doesnt knw anythg btw me n my x and he and my x.Wat i knw is v both knw. Well...as i rethink bout it. As long my x is still around me , Im happi adi 2 move on so as my x. Im nt a guy once broke up and dissapear fr my lover eyes . Anywy i hav seen a couple of ppl rite nw. Live is always dis way.

No comments: