Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Somthing That remind u durin ur young age



Toy soldier


Sticker collection of our fav cartoons
I rmb i hav 3 sticker book collection
hahaha^^



In Malay, this is called 'guli' but in English its called 'marbles'
I stil hav it rite nw. Nw i take dis pt as a decoration in my vase. Gd decoreaction assecrise



We take a piece of paper and fold it into the cute shape above, this can be used for guessing games etc



bubble-blowing



Some kind of sweet drink bottled into cute shapes.Some of it is in ice . This remind me during my primary time , whenever is hot weather i go n buy it.



Biscuits with icing on top. Guess wat...???everytime i eat dis. i eat all d biscuit n left d icing n slowly eat it.hahaha^^ not 2gether



Dis 1 i bought once bt pretty regret. stupig snack inside wif cheap toys. Yuck!!!duno y my frenz lov it.



I love dis wif all those cute shape of animal. hahaha^^



bubble gum which the wrapper has a temp tattoo behind - just wet it with some water, paste on your hand and the 'tattoo' is there.... Until the next time you wash your hand :P

1 comment:

Maggie said...

wah ah rain!
i nearly wanna cried when i see this blog, really reminds me of my young age on that time. Kinda forget, luckily u make me flash back. thx!