Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I 1 2 prove something 1 day

well...yesterday i was so bz dat i couldnt even rmb 2 drop dwn somthg in2 my blog.
Yesterday i was so rush finish up my floor plan n my interior material i couldnt even have time 2 touch. Luckily my frenz Raymond came 4 d rescue. Millions thx 4 him.
Such a nice person dat i will nv let go off. I must repay him somthg.

Well...2day ownward i 1 2 prove some1 dat i can shw somthg gd thg up. Wif som1 in my heart owes it make me weak , bt dat wont stop me. I wil shw every1 dat i cn b as strong as Datuk Mahathir bt definitely i wont play bad thg lik him. hahahahaz^^
Deep in my heart is a 1 place 4 som1 I hav putted on. I love S so much dat everydy i have 2 msg S 2 make me feel secure. I will nt stop even rite nw S gt som1. It must b foolish when i say dat , lot ppl ask me move on. I wont , i knew 1 day i might gt it.
Basically thg kind of complicated rite nw. Im holding a rope make sure i wont drop.

No comments: