Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Missing friend has found!!!

Yesterday was weird a lil when my x asking tips from me. Everythg was fine as Im the whole new Ivan bt somethg X suddently told me..."sometime i felt dat u d best of all"
I was kind of touch cz i hav still have some love and care still on X.

That nite my mind keep popping again. I cant stand it i break in2 lil tears in my heart

So d nex mornin which mean is 2day. Gosh...!!!Lucky d early day in my mind was nt d 1st thg I though. My head was kind of full of BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EXAM!!! BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EXAM!!! BUILDING CONSTRUCTION EXAM!!!
It was 1 of d hardest exam in my dis semester.

So after finish...I when lunch with my frenz , suddently wat a big coinsinder I meet my long lost friend Hemalatha. V hav lunch 2gether, all my good old and bad memory all pop out from my mind .
In my heart i was break in2 happi tears. I wish i could go bac in time sometime. Where i can spend my whole time wif them laughing whole day. Hema was 1 of our 4 gang dat in primary was famous laughing group. Once v laugh even d nex door class cn listen.
hahaha^^
really bring back good old memory.
I realise d world isnt big , u have luck if ur friendship is strong no matter hw also wont dissapear in ur mind even is missing it will come bac 2 u again.

No comments: