Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sad n happi.

2day i wanted aim wat i 1 2 finish bt it fail...pretty dissapointed. This afternoon i gt a flu...until nw. Kind of irritating whenever i do my work. My dustbin is like full of tissue.

On the evening my uncle call have decided 3 places v goin 2 4 dis middle of september. I will b goin singapore , hong kong and taipei...


Gosh...!!! Im so excited goin to taipei cz havent lend my fit there yet





Well im goin 2 talk bout dis 3 place










1st is Singapore , Singapore is like my second home . 1 yea i will go down there at least 2 or 3 times . I always treat dat country as my shopping mall. I love shopping there eventhough the money is bigger den Malaysia ringgit bt is still cheap after convert into ringgit. I have tone of frenz overthere either. Rili miss dem there. Will b back there n i will attend 1 of my frenz cocktail party there as well.






2rd will b Hong Kong , Hong Kong is 1 of major fashion place in Asia . I will b staying in my uncle house . Since i start my facebook nt long ago , i knw a number of Hong Kong ppl and v hav chat in msn and play webcam as well. I will b meeting some of dem as well . Rili looking 4ward 2 it.



3rd will be Taipei , I havent been to Taipei , among dis 3 trip. Taipei is d 1 im looking 4ward 2 go. Gosh...!!! I hav some frenz study there so mb will b meeting up dem there. Gosh...!!!Im so excited and there is 1 of Asia fashion hub 2. Hopefully i bang in2 some Taiwanese star which i am goin 2 bang dem. Hahaha^^
Well...Dylan gorgor im comin , u must intro Tang YuZhe 2 me lo...
Since my mandarin suck , i dont care he can speak english im save.
wakakaka^^

No comments: