Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twinz Brother

Derrick and Ivan


Today is the day I meet my brother....step brother. hehehe^^

I call it Twinz brother . Why??? Cuz v got alot in common . Is uncountable that you coundn't imagine. V care 1 another jus like a real brother . Well.... I can't said here in public what v have so much in common. hehehe^^ Shhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~ is secret.


Once i woke up , I was totally freaking excited bt i feel that my head like to gigantic for my skinny body to hold up. I feel giddy dizzy as well cuz trying to soft my window note problem.

As i step down to the kitchen i c my dad . He start grumpling....grumpling....grumpling as i was making my breakfast and cleaning the stain on the table i made. I duno WTH he grumble but i feel like taking the table cloths and chuck into his mouth.


GOODNESS ME~~~ only my imagination of me was so cruel not my reality person. hehe^^


Well...in the noon i when and meet him in KLCC. Once i saw him is like 1 word " WAAAAAHHHHhhhhh~~~~~~~~!!!!"

Before he saw me , in my heart says " GREAT...!!! I should bring my mask along"

Anyway....the majority I spend time with my bro was SPECTACULAR...!!!

Another day to remember.

No comments: