Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Last Day of Presentation

Finally free from all those assignment 4 a moment.
pretty nt satisfied alil too...bout my presentation.
majority my frenz also nt satisfied and Boh song my lecturer.
How could accesor is our lecturer of that subject???? This is sososososososo WWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOONNGGGG~~~~!!!!!!!!!!
He should not come in and mess ting around. SHUT YOUR MOUTH~~~!!!! U nt the assecor.











Siti , Yati , Vilex , Tessie , JenNei and m3


My Senior and me( Standing in d middle)


Daniel , Jen Nei , Tessie , m3 and Gareth

After presentation v when to Sunway Pyramid for karaoke in Redbox . I alil regret cuz i cnt pen my voice during dat time....haizzz.... bt hell i dont care, as long i spend great time wif my frenz & im pretty satisfied.

No comments: