Thursday, December 11, 2008

MAGJAJOVAN almost fully reunite




The day v gt 2gether once every 1 or 2 month 2gether....annnnnnnnnddddddddd


talllkkk lot lot lot lot of CRAAAAAAAAAAAABBBB~~~


hahahaha^^ but i jus wish Joseph were here to complete dis trip.


(T.T)




I was so excited bt some negative ting pop out my mind. I planed this trip to go and experience the Redbox in The Garden.




Early in the mornin , i gt a very bad soar throat. i couldnt said ahhhhhhhhhhh~~~ and it turn out. aaahh...up....ahhhhh....( cough cough cough)


haizzz....i almost 1 2 cancel the trip but since dis is d only day Maggie can spend full time singin k wif cheap price...WTH~~~!!!




Once i reach there....as usual...blah blah blah....sing sing sing....talk crab crab crab... n take lot of crazy picture.


hahahahahaha^^


bt 1 ting im alil fustrated cant hit my note well...i gt alil hard in dis part.


haizzz....bt my frenz say i sing better 2day....i was lik...WHATTTTTTTTT~~~~~~~~


Is lik torturing my voice 2 hit d key.


No comments: