Friday, December 19, 2008

RM25 Million


If I was given RM25million

HERE THE LIST!!!



  1. 1st think i will giv my mum and dad rm1.5 mil.

  2. RM200k for my sis further education to college or university

  3. RM800k for a maid ,a car each for my parent

  4. RM3 mil. for local property investment

  5. RM3 mil. for foreign property investment

  6. RM1 mil. to help MAGJAJOVAN launch clothing line. (With my very best friends Maggie , Javier and Joseph)

  7. RM700k to open a luxury cafe of my own

  8. RM2 mil. to start my own Interior Design firm company

  9. RM400k spend time with all my beloved friends.

  10. RM2 mil. travelling holiday

  11. RM400k for my shopping expenses

  12. RM5 mil. balance all throw into my bank.

U guys might wonder why I never do my charity, Is not Im nt doin charity. I dont like giving one whole lumpsum to community. If not some community might eat money so I prefer giving thing they use basic daily needs and visit them when I free to show someone out there do care bout them.

No comments: