Thursday, April 17, 2008

ZERO...in my mind...ya rite...!!!

Dis mornin was so blur duno wat should i do...
there is so manythg 2 do bt duno where 2 start...
omg!!!
left 9 day left b4 my final exam start , i got many assignment nt finish yet
gee............
help me LORD....!!!

well...
as usual goin 2 college every thursday 2.30pm
bt dis time i nv when 2 class cz when i attend class no 1 appear in d class...
scary doh...n waste my time comin 2 college
gee..........
later on me n daniel when 2 mamak 4 yam char...
den v head bac hm instead goin bac 2 college 2 take a look whether any1 came 4 classes
v didint do dat n v head bac .
2 think bout dat is a good choice cz b4 i reach home d whether from my college 2 my house were all d way dark cloud .
Lucky when i reach home onli it start rain heavily.

Ohyah...
b4 i go hav a drink wif daniel . I n him were in Modern once i come in , there is 1 guy wavin n sayin in mandarin "long time no c" In my mind i kept thinkin
"who d hell is dat...??? gosh...refresh !!!refresh!!!ahh..."
Omg !!! is Tsoke...haha^^
wah...
he change a lot...much more mann adi n good lookin , nice hairstyle n his body buff up...
Good 4 him
wah...
i rili 1 2 do dat bt fail
geee....
den i saw d rest of Tsoke class...jokin around wif Adeline n d other.
Kind of kinki
hehe^^
while daniel waitin 4 his yurn 2 print... our patience run out n v head 2 mamak
haha^^

In d evening
George came 2 my house n v hav dinner in Oversea in my area wif some of my church mate
cool...
i jus luv dem bringin d old good time memories bac
make me 1 2 brake in tears...bt i didnt jus in my heart.

Later on i when bac n as usual my hand on d pc n start doin my assignment.

~~IvaN~~


No comments: