Monday, April 28, 2008

Annoyin thing dat make me nearly explode.

Yesterday nite i was tryin 2 study bt dat is so many ants dat crawing around n some bited me...wuwuwuw^^ rili hurt. I couldnt concentrate nicely...
rili fustrated...

D nex mornin which is 2day i havin my Building Construction Exam. Rili regret doin it...
haizz...
den later i go n print my final assignment 4 Building Construction .
Dat 1 big fustrated thing happenin...
i couldnt fit my drawin in2 A3. I keep doin n doin it...
ahhhhhhhhhh....
I nearly 1 2 burn d pc adi...
nearly lost my patience.
at last i print everythg bt nt wat i rili aspect 2 b out lik dat.
haizzz...

Later i when bac 4pm my James call me out 2 collect some photo fr d studio. Den i 4lo...When 2 VOIR HQ a while do some report n have steamboat wif Jack , KC , Sabrina , Ashley n Jacqueline. Crazy steamboat v were playin wif eyes...
hahaha^^
veli hard 2 explain in word.
Is fun n is fun...

Bac hm look at d pc n do my assignment...i dont think so watchin some movie here...
wakakaka^^

~~IvaN~~

No comments: