Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yesterday i when 2 MV wif frenz 2 buy some stuff so happen tr is a Philosophy Men catwalk.
I seen many part time model thr.
Durin my frenz werent vif me cz thr were hungry thr when 4 sushi n i when dwn myself 2 take a look of at d catwalk...
were veli impressing. While i was walkin 2ward d show i saw Carmen Soo...OMG!!! she was so pretty in person.ahhh....!!!let her sot me adi...^^
I saw a group my frenz Frederick , Rick , Rachel , John , Micheal , Moon Ting , Daniel , Isaac , Jonita n Ammy were there waitng 4 their turn 2 go in 2 d catwalk shw . ( Rili... rili... miss dem . )
They gt d vip passes lo...they ask me bt i couldnt go bt y heart keep pulling me in bt i cant cz i gt frenz waiting 4 me in Sushi King n i cnt wear so casual go in.
haizzz...
nvm...mb nex time.

I jus cant wait 2 attend d SODA N VOIR show on 2 May where i cn meet all my frenz all there. I rili miz dem in d industry.

~~IvaN~~

No comments: