Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ID61 aka. AMPLIFIER CLASS - ADMIRE AND INSPIRE






From top left : Me , Cheng Guan , Wai Chong , Vilex , Yin Wai , William , Gareth .






From bottom left : Daniel , Tessie , Jennifer , Jen Nei , Amos and Troy











ADMIRING and being INSPIRED by my classmate ID61 aka. Amplifier class, the reason i called my classmate amplifier is because we all have different type of characteristic that bring into life and yet we all have 1 thing in common is achieving our courier just like an amplified that produce different type of tune and all merge up become a music. We have been study for almost 2 year together .






All in a sudden just wanna express my feeling in word to let everyone know who and what I'm inspired by my classmate. Well let start from ;






Tessie = She can remain so caring , helpful , generous while she alil busy with her stuff. I realise she can solve most of the problem that I couldn't fix it. Her work is definitely super neat . Not forgetting she have very nice complexion






Gareth = Truly inspire by his furniture design most of the time. I love his idea of multifunctional way and his brochure design during the final Furniture Design 1. He can control his attitude when the time to be serious and not. He is a very generous person as well.






Daniel = He definitely an adventurous person and have lot of Chinese music background. His design may take sometime but yet the result is amazing + outstanding. He also have his generosity itself.






Jen Nei = A wonderful friend that is hard to find one. Her helpfulness , generosity , and specially lot of good experience she had been through has keep her outshine . She has her strong faith in what she wanted to achieve.






Vilex = My fashion icon haha^^ One of the most friendlies , generous , kind and a great sense of humor person i ever meet. He is one of the multi talent person in the design industry. He has talent in many design courier, to name a feel is interior design , graphic design , multimedia design and fashion design firm as well... His design always stand out most of the time in our class even though his work sometime is undone.






Troy = The joker in the class yet his design can be very interesting and unique. He is very good in autocad . He got the fame and he is generous as well






William = He has the leadership type. He's good in planning in advance and achieving it. He is a very hardworking person and has a good time management.






Jennifer = She has the generosity , patience and hardworking type. Her personality that outshine out was her patience , confident and faith in herself. Her design can be quite interesting as well.






Yin Wai = He is kind of smart , helpful and has been a lot of experience as well. His design can really give me a wahh...but i have never have a chance to see his result. He has lot of brilliant idea






Amos = His was born to have fame by itself probably his personality that outshine. He can lead everyone together and has a great philosophy himself. Day by day i realise his confident had been stronger and really work hard to achieve his dream.






Wai Cheung = His personality do outshine to. He such a great PR , good listener and a very good learner. His drawing skill sometime really look real.











I always admire you guys and sometime I'm alil envy you guys , dunno why???Which i cant help myself, what to do???I'm Scorpio. Anyway I'm so bless to know you guys as my friend , sometime really treated you guys like my big bro and big sis , One big happy family . We been through a lot of happy , sad , painful , tiring , stressful W.H.A.T.E.V.E.R. IT IS!!! It is forever memorable. Ooopss...!!!! Nearly forget about Cheng Guan but anyway I have no A& I about him either






Anyhow , Someday , 4 or 5 year later , if we have a chance to gather everyone in one place to have a reunion . Honestly , I'm sure I will shock thinking so much we been through in the pass which it wont repeat again . Well...if there is a grammar mistake i definitely sorry about that. No time to check grammar mistake just speaking through my mind. Well...I hope you guys have no offense about this article i express about.











Take care






ciao^^

No comments: