Thursday, May 1, 2008

Huhuhu...something finally end...!!!

Yesterday autocad exam was a little regret cz nv finish up my drawing in time...
hehe^^

Later on in d noon i joint my frenz 2 1U 2 c MODA...
cool...were there 2 c d show...it was jus somthg diffrent i seen. I saw lot of frenz n even friendster frenz were all there...
meetin new frenz was fun actually , nw onli i realise...haha^^
all worth it...
hehe^^

2day somthg end...
is sound funny .
hmmm...
There is a mini tv in my toilet...as i was doin my bubu^^ while watchin suddently d tv gt smoke came out...wahliao...i was super shock rite in front of me n gt splark den blank out....
finally d tv R.I.P
hahaha^^

Ohyah...thx Daniel T fr my college 4 helpin me settle my laptop installation program.
1 more thg another Daniel N , dont worried there is other chances .
I wish u full of success .^^

~~IvaN~~

No comments: